Judge Mimi Tsankov, Vice President of Publications, NAWJ, and Eastern Region Vice President, National Association of Immigration Judges, speaks with judges, arbitrators, and technology leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic, exploring how technology is impacting their work within the justice and arbitration systems.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this podcast do not necessarily represent the official position of the United States Department of Justice, the Attorney General, or the Executive Office for Immigration Review. The views represent her personal opinions, which were formed after extensive consultation with the membership of NAIJ.
Guests on this podcast episode include:
- Commissioner Pennie McLaughlin, San Diego Superior Court
- Hon. Ellen Gesmer, Appointed to the Appellate Division First Department in February 2016
- Richard Birke, Executive Director, JAMS Institute
- Hon. Frank Maas (Ret.), Neutral, JAMS Mediation, Arbitration, and ADR Services
- Hon. Elizabeth White (Ret.), Neutral, JAMS Mediation, Arbitration, and ADR Services
- Michael Dunn, Director, Courts Business Programs, Microsoft
- Tracie Bryant, SLED Manager, Zoom Video Communications
- Yolanda Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, sweetgreen